Golf becomes a popular game all over the world. Most of the people love to play golf when they get their leisure time. So Whenever you want to play golf then you need some tools to play Golf. And they are golf clubs, balls, gloves, etc.You have decided to play golf today and you need to carry your instruments to play golf. Then you can go for a golf push cart or pull cart. Golf push cart vs pull cart both of them has some basic differences.
The major difference is in pushcart you have to push the cart. And in the pull cart, you have to pull the cart. So let’s take a look between these two carts.
Golf Push Cart Versus Pull Cart: Well, There is Some Difference So Let’s Have a Quick Look
Pushcart and pull cart both of these are terms are kind of same. But a pushcart comes with three wheels with two in the back and one front wheel. But a pull cart has two wheels and it helps your golf bags to stand in an angle position.
Golf Push Cart
A golf push cart comes with three wheels and two are in the back and one front wheel. It helps you to carry your golf instruments into it. And if you prefer walking around a golf course than pushcart is the best choice for you.
In Golf shops, you will find too many pushcarts. Actually a pushcart is cheaper than an electric cart and other carts. In the market, there are a lot of pushcarts and they are-
Types of Push Cart
There are many types of golf push carts and there are some of them-
- Caddy Tek Push Cart
- Clicgear Push Cart
- Bagboy Push Cart
- Sun Mountain Speed Push Cart
These are the best pushcarts in the market that are available to buy. And you can use these carts at a golf course. Also, these carts have some features like- parts that are replaceable, easily adjustable and so on.
A golfer has decided to play golf by walking around the whole course. And it will burn his calories because he has to push the cart while walking. And walking is the best exercise all we know. If golfers walk 18-course golf then he has to walk at least four miles. And this will burn his calories up to 900.
This cart has a similar design like a pushcart but has only two wheels. It helps to keep your golf bag on a position of angle, and it’s designed for pulling behind you when you decided to walk. If you want then you can push it too.
The main difference between the pushcarts and the pullcarts is that the pushcarts are pushed by the golfers and pull carts are pulled behind the golfers and they are also pushable. There are many different pullcarts are available in the market. Some of the famous pullcarts available in the markets are shown below. Please have a look.
Types of Pull Cart
Some famous pull carts are-
- Caddy Tek Cart
- Clicgear Cart
- Caddy Matic Cart
- Jeff World Cart
Benefits of Using Golf Push Carts & Golf Pull Carts
There are many benefits of using a pushcart or pullcarts. We will talk about the benefits of golf pushcarts & pull carts. So, without wasting time let’s begin the discussion.
- You can carry your golf bag with full accessories very easily and comfortably
- Whatever you are using either it is a pushcart or a pullcart, you will have a great healthy exercise for your body
- You will not have a carry any weight whether you will have a proper weight management
- You will get encouragement to carry out the exercise which is good for the body
- Because you will go under a kind of exercise, your heart will be healthy and sound
- You will not have to carry any weight so that you will have a sound mind while you are playing
- You will also get an efficient playing because of having these types of carts
Disadvantages of Using Golf Push Carts & Golf Pull Carts
While you are getting the benefits of using the carts, you will also face some disadvantages too. We are going to talk about them too. Here, they are-
- If you are using a pushcart then you may face the front wheel problem which is common among the golfers
- If you are using pull cart then you may get fewer benefits comparing to the pushcarts because pull cart has 2 wheels where pushcart has 3 wheels
- Because of less wheels, you may not easily carry the golf bag and you may not able to walk comfortably
- If you will be using a pushcart then you may face the kick brake system related problems
- You may face frame related problems while you will be using any of these golf carts
Which One is the Best Golf Pushcart or Pull Cart?
Through our researches, we have found that the pushcart and pull cart both are almost the same. There is no big difference between them. But, we will suggest getting a pushcart instead of getting a pull cart. Because the pushcart has some few benefits comparing to the pull cart.
In our discussion about the golf push cart versus pull cart, we tried our level best to provide you guys with the best information that we gathered after our researches. If you are thinking of having a golf cart then you should go for a pushcart instead of pullcart and the reason behind it, we discussed above. Both golf carts are good but pushcart has some more points.
To know more, you guys may mail us or comment in the comment section.
Leave a Reply