Nowadays, there are two types of golfers: those who use a cart and those who walk the course.
It’s not unusual for course walkers to use push and/or pull carts. Attach your golf bags to a convenient pushcart and let them bear the weight instead of lugging them around for an entire 18-hole round. Walking always gives you exercise, so you’re not wearing the weight of all those extra pounds on your back.
We’ve gathered a collection of the best cheap golf push carts available to help you make your decision. Examine the benefits and drawbacks to determine which option is best for you.
Why do you need a golf push cart?
So, why do you walk the course instead of using a golf push cart (or a pull cart, as some call it)?
Exercise is the obvious cause. With the obesity epidemic sweeping the United States, exercise has never been more critical than it is now. Walking instead of riding is a better tactic.
A golf push cart makes it simple to walk 9 or 18 holes without worrying about hurting your back by pulling your bag. A pushcart also adds to the fun of the game by allowing you to spend more time with your friends and walk directly to your ball. Plus, instead of zooming around in an electric cart, you’ll actually enjoy the outdoors.
When you’re on a golf course and need to get from point A to point B, the journey from hole to hole can be exhausting. This is why a dedicated golf cart, such as this one from Jef, can be extremely useful on the course. These types of items will make a big difference because they make it easier to hold your heavy golf clubs without putting too much pressure on your back. This trolley could be the one for you if you want the best affordable golf cart that won’t cost you hundreds of dollars.
- Lightweight and sturdy, steel Deluxe Golf Cart offers easy mobility on the course
- Opens and closes in one fluid motion; folds in half for compact storage
- Wide wheels for stability with clip on mechanism for easy removal
- Waterproof scorecard holder
- Contoured bottom for larger bags with an adjustable bag strap
WHY IS THIS A TOP PICK?
Jef has you enclosed with their Deluxe Steel Golf Cart for easy mobility on the course. Despite its heavy-duty steel frame, the cart is extremely light, allowing for quick maneuverability and mobility across the course. It’s just 8 pounds! This cart opens in a single fluid motion and folds in half tactically for quick transportation and storage. With a clip-on mechanism, it’s incredibly simple to assemble and disassemble.
This cart is extremely sturdy, with extra-wide wheels, and is unlikely to tip over with all of your bags and balls. Since the attached scorekeeper is waterproof, you can play and keep the score in any weather.
This inexpensive and cheerful trolley costs less than $40, making it an excellent investment to make your golfing experience simpler.
Top 5 best cheap golf push cart
A pushcart should be simple and light to push so that you can focus on the great game of golf. Carts, like all golfing equipment, offer a plethora of options. Even before deciding on which brand to purchase, you must determine if a push or pull cart would be the most appropriate for your needs.
Here we mentioned the five best affordable golf push cartfor our audiences,
If you’re looking for a simple pushcart, the i-Trac 2 is the one for you. This two-wheeled design is made of a simple steel and plastic construction that prioritizes feature over the shape. Caddymatic has reduced the weight of this cart to just 9 pounds by omitting some of the more sophisticated construction features.
The two smooth-rolling wheels on this pushcart are wide enough to handle any terrain. The disadvantage is that the wheels only have plastic wheel bearings, making them easily breakable. As a result, caution should be exercised when driving this cart over rugged terrain.
Other options for this cart are limited. There is just a scorecard holder, tee slots, and golf ball holders. There are no additional features such as a water bottle holder or an umbrella holder.
- This is a great value golf cart with a brilliant folding mechanism for ease of storage and transportation.
- Scorecard Holder with storage for balls, pencil and tees
- Sturdy steel construction / Bag rest bracket
- Overall dimension: 38 x 26 x 46in Folded dimension: 12 x 13 x 35in Weight: 8lbs
If you are planning to get the best three-wheel golf push cart, then this is the right choice for you.
If you don’t want to bring your clubs around every hole, you’ll need a push caddy like the CaddyTrek Caddylite. These types of products allow us to focus on our game, shoot the lowest score, and not think about anything else.
First and foremost, it is a very compact pushcart, ensuring that the golfer does not strain their back lugging it to and from the course.
Caddytek CaddyLite is the best 3-wheel golf push cart which will amaze you with its outstanding performance.
- Mesh net on the handle and basket net for miscellaneous are included
- Umbrella holder, mesh net and beverage holder included
- Front wheel alignment mechanism build in
- Two 11-inch main and one 8-inch front maintenance free tires with ball bearings for smooth rolling and perfect traction on all kinds of terrain
- Foot Brake
The vivid, stylish colors and extras on the Tangkula Golf Push Cart stand out, including a soft leather stool for sitting, an umbrella holder, and a drink holder.
While having a steel frame, it weighs less than 20 pounds. The big wheels have brakes on the back and, thanks to the ball bearing system, have a smooth walk. The ergonomic handle can be adjusted to four different heights, and it has plenty of storage space for golf balls, tees, and a scorecard.
It has a height of 48 inches and a width of 27 inches.
- 🏌️♂️Sturdy Lightness: Golf push cart features light weight with less than 6lbs, widely adopted as a strong and sturdy golf pull trolley to golfers for its steel frame. A durable using experience can surely be guaranteed. With a total dimension of 44" X27" X 38.5", it can perfectly accommodate your golf bags as you expected.
- 🏌️♂️Easy Changed Direction: With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle.
- 🏌️♂️Moment to Store: 2 removable wheels aim to assist to quick storage when you do not use it. Its foldable design totally save your storage room and make it tidy. Effortless disassembly can surely fulfill your purpose to neat and moment storage.
- 🏌️♂️ Considerate Added Values: The upper board offers additional values to this trolley. You can place score count on it to record. And it can perfectly hold various accessories, including two golf balls, four tees and a pencil, which adds extra storage place for you.
- 🏌️♂️ Convenient Foldable Design : Our golf push cart can be folded into a compact size effortlessly with a few steps. The compact folded size & lightweight design allows you to store it into the trunk of the car and take it wherever you go.
Golfers desire more than just a place to keep their golf equipment and cell phones. They want to place their belongings on moveable storage while walking across the vast golf course so that they can carry them all the way to the main golfing venue. This Push Pull Cart Trolley is the best choice for such needs.
For a variety of reasons, the Tangkula Golf Cart is an excellent option for golfers. The best feature is that it has three holders, allowing you to store all of the required items without having to carry another cart or bag. This cart will be sufficient for you to play while remaining fully comfortable.
- 🏌️ Convenient Foldable Design 🏌️ : Our golf push cart can be folded into a compact size effortlessly. Being compact and lightweight, it can be easily put into the trunk of the car for saving space and time. Besides, 3 removable wheels aim to assist quick disassembly for easy storage when you don’t use it.
- 🏌️ Sturdy and Durable Material 🏌️ : Made of high-quality steel pipes, our golf trolley has a strong structure and strong load-bearing capacity. Durable PP wheels covered with EVA foamed shell have good wear resistance and long time service. With elastic tightening straps, golf bags can be perfectly secured.
- 🏌️ Ergonomic Adjustable Handle 🏌️ : The comfortable handle has four adjustable positions to meet different height requirements. You can easily change the height of the handle with an adjustable button. With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle.
- 🏌️ Foot Brake & Comfortable Seat 🏌️ : The functional foot operated brake allows you stop and lock the wheel with a gentle step when in motion. It is easy to operate and safe to use. Three-wheeled construction is stable and provides good balance even it is heavy-loaded. And there is a comfortable and adjustable stool for you to rest after playing.
- 🏌️ Considerate Details 🏌️ : An extra storage net on the handle is suitable for storing personal items. Scorecard is integrated with storage compartment for golf balls and tees. And there are two cup holders to help you replenish your water in time. Also, it can perfectly hold your umbrella on it, which protects you from the sun and rain.
This lightweight steel alloy fairway flyer 402 golf push cart by Proactive Sports weighs just 9 pounds and features an easy-on push button, fast release wheel system as well as an interlocking double-strut system to give added power golfers.
This golf push cart from Proactive Sports folds up into a small package for quick storage in the trunk of your vehicle, shed, or golfing locker.
- Lightweight steel alloy construction; weighs only 9 pounds
- Water bottle holder
- Weather-proof scorecard holder that stores balls, tees, and a pencil
- Folds and stands alone for easy storage
- Easy-on, push button, quick release, wheels and interlocking double-strut system for added strength
Related Article: Best Rated Golf Push Cart
Related Article: Caddytek Golf Caddylite EZ Fold V8 3-wheel Push Cart
How do I clean my golf push cart?
Using a wet cloth, wipe down the golf push cart’s frame parts. You may want to use a broom to remove the treads on the wheels. DO NOT clean your cart with a hose or power washer, particularly if it is an electric trolley. Maintain a dry environment for the battery connections and electronics in the handle and controller box/compartment!
When purchasing a golf push cart, keep the following points in mind
There are a plethora of golf push cart options on the market, as we described at the outset. But I don’t want you to become dissatisfied with all of your choices and continue to ride instead of walk.
So, here’s how you can compare the best golf push carts on the market:
The braking system on your cart is just as critical as it is on your vehicle. Consider how difficult it is to keep your cart stationary when preparing and performing your shot on a hilly track. It is possible to replace brakes for a reasonable price, but by paying attention to how you use your brakes, you can prolong their longevity. Look for flat surfaces or ways to park your cart without needlessly activating the brakes.
The size of the golf trolley, as well as the ease with which you can move it to and from the golf course, are also important factors to consider. You can look for a golf trolley that is light and easy to raise into and out of your car, as well as one that fits comfortably in your trunk. Golf trolleys, for the most part, fold down to the same size – this is particularly true of Motocaddy golf trolleys.
The weight, on the other hand, will differ and determine whether or not a trolley is appropriate for you – especially with electric trolleys, where battery types and sizes can have a major impact on the weight. As a result, Golf Support suggests inspecting golf trolleys prior to purchase to ensure they are appropriate for your needs.
Walking around without a golf cart has never been simpler, thanks to the addition of seats or stools to certain pushcarts. While not all push carts are the same, they are a great way to relax between shots or if you have a long wait between holes.
This should help you relax on the back nine and rest your lower back (especially if you’re playing on a hilly golf course). You’ll be dreaming pretty fast. What’s the point of golf carts if you can get one with a seat?
Your handle will be your primary point of communication with your cart. Since you’ll be pushing up and down hills, flexible handles are preferable to fixed handles. Your golf game would not benefit from twisting and turning your wrists to hold your cart balanced.
The majority of carts, thankfully, have airless wheels. A puncture while playing the most important game of your life will be disastrous! In addition to the airless aspect of the tires, the vast majority have textured anti-skid wheels, which improve traction on wet and very dry surfaces.
The majority of golfers’ experiences with pushcarts have been relatively painless. The storage in the cart and the storage of the cart after the round are two areas that cause some issues. It’s best not to overfill your cart for the round with drinks, snacks, and other products, even if they’re appropriate in moderation. You should add some weight to the cart to keep it steady without detracting too much from the energy you’re saving for your shots.
Golf Push Cart Review: Buyer’s Guide
Do cart bags fit on pushcarts?
The layout of these bags ensures easy access to the storage pockets once strapped to the pushcart, and the club organization systems ensure easy access to your clubs at all times.
Why are there so few golf push carts available?
Many manufacturers have found it virtually difficult to keep up with the demand for pushcarts due to a decline in production.
Are golf push carts worth it?
Golf push carts are an excellent investment for golfers and are becoming increasingly common. They have the following advantages: They save you energy by not requiring you to bear your clubs on your back.
Can a golf push cart work with a stand bag?
Yes, all types of golf bags, including stand bags, can be accommodated by golf pushcarts. Stand bags sit balanced on a golf cart, even with a smaller foundation, making them incredibly easy to drive around the course.
How to fix brake on golf push cart?
It is preferable to replace it because it is much easier to do so than to repair it.
Step 1: Pull the golf cart into the garage or another secure location. Lift the cart with the 2-ton floor jacket before the two wheels are out in the open.
Step 2: Take the socket wrench off the wagon’s back wheels. Every spin should be set aside.
Step 3: To gain access, enter the padding brake pads. The pads are mounted with one or two clips, depending on the style of your cart.
Step 4: Remove the clips and cut the worn-out pads. Apply anti-squeaky grass to each replacement brake pad. On any axle, position the replacement pad and secure it with the break clips.
Is a three-wheel or four-wheel push cart better?
A four-wheeled pushcart, on the other hand, has its own set of benefits. A four-wheel option usually has more room, golf accessories (such as a bench, umbrella holder, and scorecard holder), and a better folding system than a three-wheel option. Nevertheless, it is noticeably bigger and heavier than the three-wheeled model.
Which golf cart is easier, a push or a pull?
Pushing is much easier than pushing, as it puts less strain on the shoulder muscles, which are more suited to swinging than to pulling a cart. Furthermore, golf push carts are often better at rolling straight down the fairway than pull carts, which often zigzag and put extra strain on the shoulders.
How long is it to walk 18 holes of golf?
Same Question- how far do you really walk during 18 holes? We estimate that you can walk about 5 miles over the course of 18 holes with this modification. That’s a distance you should be able to cover in 1 hour and 40 minutes assuming a gentle walking speed of 3 miles per hour.
A well-designed pushcart will make it easier for golfers to concentrate solely on the next shot while taking a stroll on the links. A push golf cart is ideal for golfers of all ages and skill levels, thanks to its large wheelbases and ability to brake on sloping terrain.
The JEF WORLD OF GOLF DELUXE STEEL GOLF CART, our top pick for the best golf push cart, is a real marvel. The cart is a dream on the course, driven by the adjustable handle, and not just because of its fast folding and portability.
Pick the best choice of yours from our best cheap golf push cart list and start enjoying your golf matches!